Extended season?

Had a great trip to SD! Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to go. Great memories hunting with my son (pictured). We shot our limit everyday. The last 2 days were so windy (gusts of 45mph). Our best shot opportunities were tree lines or CRP walking into wind. When dogs got birdy you better be ready. Had about 3 seconds to shoot or they were like rockets flying with the wind. For the amount of birds that we saw if they have a continued mild winter and a good spring next year could be incredible.

Attachments

• DC8DC0B5-2B9E-4B1A-8796-CB8203A9ED8A.jpeg
    DC8DC0B5-2B9E-4B1A-8796-CB8203A9ED8A.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 33
Had a great trip to SD! Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to go. Great memories hunting with my son (pictured). We shot our limit everyday. The last 2 days were so windy (gusts of 45mph). Our best shot opportunities were tree lines or CRP walking into wind. When dogs got birdy you better be ready. Had about 3 seconds to shoot or they were like rockets flying with the wind. For the amount of birds that we saw if they have a continued mild winter and a good spring next year could be incredible.
Glad you had a great trip! I'm jealous to say the least. :)

Back