EP Found in Turpin OK Area...

JMc

Super Moderator
If you have lost your English Pointer and can identify, then you can come get it. A buddy of a buddy of mine was working on a well in the Turpin OK area and the dog was there. He asked around but got no response. PM me if you know who he belongs to or if you want him.
Jim

I've not seen the dog but my buddy says he is "yard" birdy. Dog is young. Can't give out color if someone calls to identify.
Jim

jim good for you,
ask the guy if he shows up....... what happened. why is that dog running around lose. it maybe it got out on its own. hope u find it owner or a good home for it.:)

No, but he has a new family along with a young 12 year old boy that is a pretty good hunter. They are buddies.

I've done it all, actually my buddy has done it all; newspapers, local calls, scanned...etc. I rescue many dogs and know the drill. He is very happy now and seems to be a pretty good little hunter. Guess at a 1 1/2 year old by now. I'm betting he was dumped by an impatient 'so called' hunter. Happens alot in hard times. They buy a dog and expect a NFC champion. Kind of like golfers who try to buy their game. OK don't yell at me golfers; my son makes a living off the sport and I play to scratch so give me a break.

The dog is black and white and now answers to Domino. He's going to be a good friend to his new pal.

well then, good luck Jim, sometimes the best things in life really are free.
i bet he turns out as well as many high dollar dogs would...and the dog will be happier too, than he would have been with the previous owner....

well then, good luck Jim, sometimes the best things in life really are free.
i bet he turns out as well as many high dollar dogs would...and the dog will be happier too, than he would have been with the previous owner....
lol theres a reason there high dollar they have to do it all what some people think are a bird dog i wouldnt give a hundred bucks for

Back