English Springer Spaniels pups for sales

thechambers2005

I have 8 males and 4 female AKC registered English Springer Spaniels for sale. I have both black/white and liver/white puppies. These puppies are really smart and would be easily trained for hunting. I am asking $300 for males and $400 for the females. You can contact me at 580-301-4022 (sara) or 580-301-4030 for erin or email me at thechambers2005@yahoo.com

I have the pedigree for the parents now if someone is interested...you can email me.

Last edited:
I dont have the pedigree...when we bought our male he was from champ blood line supposedly but that didnt matter to me. we have them as family pets and just didnt need this info. I didnt realize that we would be having a litter of 13. Our female was very large it was quite funny. Are you interested in a puppy? Where are you located?

Yes. Both the parents are registered and the puppies have papers.

I just thought that because of some of the previous posts that needed to be clarified.

Maybe some other breeders out there can shed some light here. But it appears you are not a regular breeder and just happened to breed your dogs. Thus, I think you may be asking a little too much money for the pups.

Have the sire and dam had their hips OFA certified? It's all these little things that a good breeder does that makes their dogs worth a little more. They are not just taking a male and female that have decent pedigrees and appear to be good hunters and breeding them. Hips are improtant, as well as conformation, coat, temperament, etc.

I'm not faulting you, only trying to offer a little advice. There are a lot of dogs out there for sale. Too many in my opinion. I have a friend that bred his female lab against my advice. Now he's having a very difficult time selling the pups. My feeling is to leave the breeding up to the good breeders. The ones that put a lot of time, effort and thought into the process in an attempt to better the breed.

I wish you the best in placing your pups.

I do appreciate your advice and will take all things mentioned into consideration. I do, however, rate a good portion of what you have stated as opinion. That being said, if you're not interested in the puppies or think they are too highly priced, by all means you do not have to purchase them. There are plenty of people who know they are fairly priced and will take advantage of the good deal to get a great pet and new addition to their family. In my experience as well, people will treat an animal better when they've had to pay a certain amount of money for them. I have seen the average prices online for dogs with far less quality and believe me, we are under that price. Again, thanks for your attempt at being helpful.

Sincerely, Erin

Back