English Springer Spaniel Puppies - PHX, AZ - AKC

Looking for a bird dog? The 2 best Males of our litter are available and have been waiting just for you.

I've refrained from selling them to general public hoping to place them with people who will hunt with them and in so doing, truly give them the best lives they can hope for as Springers. Of course, this means they're both pets who get a lot of love and attention and also will get to enjoy being hunting dogs (so not relegated to a crate/kennel until its time to go bag some birds).

Healthy litter of 7 was Born 4/20/24. Up to date. AKC registrable. The two available have been the two stand-outs, demonstrating higher IQs and eagerness to please/work/compete than their littermates. Both have taken to basic training well so far as springers usually do. They are already retrieving instinctively and using the dog door to do their business outside. They have learned sit (i say hup) and recall commands (i've used the ACME ultrasonic dog whistle and/or the ever popular "smacking/kissing" sound). Very food motivated. Training will be a breeze just as it was for their dad who has incredible instincts. Their mom, who although has been more of a challenge to train, is one of the smartest dogs most remarkable dogs I've had and has a nose and determination matched by few.

One who I've named Remmy (Remington) was the largest at birth and first to escape the whelping box. He is very keen to stay by my side always looking for direction. I'd consider him the most trainable and intelligent of the litter.

The other, Cammo, was not far behind him and has been the fearless competitor who will make a great hunting dog especially for quail where you want a dog that will run all day and never tire. Both have been vying for Alpha. These dogs are simply too good for just the Average Joe as they wouldnt even appreciate what amazing dogs they are. For anyone who might do AKC competition, these guys have champion potential with the right trainers and are from a champion line.

If you're interested in one of them let me know. Check out the (link>) Youtube Video (<link) to see them playing around with mom and dad.

Desertshadowspringers@gmail.com to email directly.

AKC marketplace: https://marketplace.akc.org/breeder/desertshadowspringers

Puppies.com listing/profile : https://puppies.com/premier/desertshadowspringers

IMG_2697.jpegView attachment 8422Remmy3.jpeg

Back