English Setter to good home

duckn66

If this isn’t allowed here I completely understand.
I have a nice little 3 going on 4 year old setter that I would like to go to a good home. He is FDSB but I never sent his puppy papers in. I don’t know much about FDSB so not sure if it’s to late or not to do so.

He’s been hunted on wild birds. Not steady to wing and shot but will hold his birds. He needs to be hunted. I spend more time with my retrievers and waterfowl hunting than upland hunting. I’d love for someone to have him that will spend the time hunting him and just getting him out. He grew up in the house so transition back to home living would be easy. He rides in the cab or crate either.

He is just a very nice snd sweet little dog. He weighs about 35-40lbs. Orange and white- mostly white. Tireless hunter. He will run big or will adjust to the cover. He hunted the grasslands in South Dakota last year and had some wheels out there but eventually settled in to a nice distance but yet still covering ground.

We can work him on birds here and shoot over him so you can see he is not gun shy. Bring your own birds.

To an approved home only. Not to someone who wants a dog for this year and that’s it.

If interested message me and I’ll give you my cell number and we can talk from there.

If this isn’t allowed here I completely understand.
I have a nice little 3 going on 4 year old setter that I would like to go to a good home. He is FDSB but I never sent his puppy papers in. I don’t know much about FDSB so not sure if it’s to late or not to do so.

He’s been hunted on wild birds. Not steady to wing and shot but will hold his birds. He needs to be hunted. I spend more time with my retrievers and waterfowl hunting than upland hunting. I’d love for someone to have him that will spend the time hunting him and just getting him out. He grew up in the house so transition back to home living would be easy. He rides in the cab or crate either.

He is just a very nice snd sweet little dog. He weighs about 35-40lbs. Orange and white- mostly white. Tireless hunter. He will run big or will adjust to the cover. He hunted the grasslands in South Dakota last year and had some wheels out there but eventually settled in to a nice distance but yet still covering ground.

We can work him on birds here and shoot over him so you can see he is not gun shy. Bring your own birds.

To an approved home only. Not to someone who wants a dog for this year and that’s it.

If interested message me and I’ll give you my cell number and we can talk from there.
Hi Duckn - I sent you a message as well.

Back