English Setter Litter-Kansas

Prairie Drifter

I have an exceptional litter out of my best female, Sage, that turned 2 weeks old yesterday. Sage is a granddaughter of Grouse Ridge Reroy and Grouse Ridge Sage out of a granddaughter of Havelock Blacksmith, Pekoe, Tricky Dick, and Tomoka's Molly B. These pups are 4th generation in my kennel through this bitch line. Quality and bird-finding ability has remained constant at a very high level in this line. The sire is a son of The Valedictorian and Trail's End Boom.

These pups trace back to The Valedictorian, Trail's End Bubba, True Citizen, Winning Colors, The Performer, Trail's End Tomoka, Stokely's Diablo Jake, Spring Garden Keeper, Grouse Ridge Reroy, Grouse Ridge Krypto, Havelock Blacksmith, Tricky Dick, Bobby Joe, Pinnacle, Grouse Ridge Hank, Destinare, Brannigan, and Tennessee Tricky Dick in 5 generations. These will be medium range, hard-driving bird finders with natural instincts and trainability.

There are 4 males and 3 females in the litter, black and white and tricolored. I will keep two for the next generation in my kennel and will probably breed Sage's sister to the same male when she cycles next time. My website is: www.prairiedriftersetters.comxa.com . I can email pics and pedigrees to you. Pups are $450.

Last edited:
Back