English Pointer Litter due 8-14-12

Cobblestone

Sire is a grandson of Branscum's Nickel.

Dam is a cross of HTA and Shadow bloodlines.

These dogs will have plenty of go and also will be biddable bird finding machines.

For a closer look at their pedigree:

Expected Litter

PM if interested or have any questions.

Momma Molly is getting close. started showing signs today. She might drop them a day or so early. I will post picks as soon as they are here.

Been a crazy week around here. Had minor heart surgery Wednesday. Have 1200 quail eggs start hatching today and Miss Molly on top of it all.

I thank the man upstairs for giving me an understanding and helpful wife.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Chuck Jones

Pups are one week old now. All 13 are going strong. Momma Molly is doing a great job in keeping up with all of them. If anyon's interested, drop me a line.

Thanks,

Chuck

Pups eyes are now open! More pic's later this week. Got 2 deposits and 1 on the way.

P.S. All 13 of the litter still going strong at two weeks!

Updatd Pic's at 4 weeks. click on this pic and it will take you to photo's of the rest of the 13.

8 White and Liver pups
and
5 White and Orange

i really like your pups #4 is my favorite is he the runt? what are you selling him or them for? i like the other liver males as well

L&W 4 is available. My wife calls him Royal. He's definitely not the runt. He's about mid size in the litter. L&W 2 is Brutus. He's a tank. Asking price is $400. With 13 pups that is negotiable. The two runts of this litter aren't posted on the pic's, but kind of a suprise are already spoken for. These pups will be nice hunting dogs, great pedigree, some will be trial bound.

Pups got first round of shots yesterday. Click on Pic to take you to todays round of pic's. Built them an outside pen this weekend. They were diggin' the outdoors.

Back