EdenPURE

birdman652001

does anyone own one of these? EdenPURE infared heater

after hearing stories from my family and friends, they say EdenPURE does save electricity... after reviewing from Google search, most say no. I bought one based on my aunt's experience and my high school buddy saying it does save, i turn to you guys and ask, does it really?

I have one, I use it at the beginning and end of winter. It stretches the propane all year that way and I don't have to pay more then the summer fill price. So it saves me some that way, just another way to stick it to the man sort of.

I have one, I use it at the beginning and end of winter. It stretches the propane all year that way and I don't have to pay more then the summer fill price. So it saves me some that way, just another way to stick it to the man sort of.

I dont have a propane tank to fill. so i guess what i should ask is this, does it save electricity bill in anyway? i have OLD OLD electric heat that are on the walls and they make funny clicking noises. I wouldnt trust those things if i was only gone 5 secs and not worry about my house burning down.

Back