Easiest Pheasants of the Year!!!

A5 thanks for posting, and GH thanks to you as well. What a great hunt, I loved the written report and video too. Don't worry about language, video, etc. keep everything as is, it was great. Sage and Ace...wow, such lucky owners, you are two different dogs that both hunt so extremely well! So nice to see you get out with Ivy and your dad, sharing hunts with family and dear friends will never be forgotten. :)

Thank you thank you thank you, so very much appreciated.

Thanks for the report guys. That was a Favre caliber release Brett. I got get around I’ll catch the rest of it later. Sounds like a great hunt.

Last edited:
Great video, looks like an awesome late season hunt. I’d take a day like that over 50 degrees and sunny anytime!

Great video footage and shooting boys! The dog work was fun to watch. Ivy will certainly be able to put it all together from that outing seeing the flushing, the shot and the retrieve.

Great video footage and shooting boys! The dog work was fun to watch. Ivy will certainly be able to put it all together from that outing seeing the flushing, the shot and the retrieve.
I think she'll be a good companion. As my dad isn't as spry as he once was, a good pointer is a perfect fit for him. Thanks for the kind words!

Back