Early pheasant season

SDJIM

Well the season started early for me but not the way I wanted it to. The good news is the other 6 or so didn't try to fly across the road. :D

Darn, that always makes me feel bad, when I do something like that. The more pheasants there are the more likely this is too happen, I guess, if you want to try to take something positive out of it. But, it doesn't really make you feel any better about it.

SDJIM, great license plate.

Last edited:
A few years back when the numbers were high, the locals called em "Grill busting-Windshield smashing SOBs". Boy I wish we get to see those days again.

Jim, your photo is a contradiction:D

Nick

Well, as long as it didn't do any damage to your truck as well.. I hit a Rooster, because I honked the horn and it flushed right into my headlight breaking a few parts totaling 260 bucks. Karma sucks!! Hens make you feel worse for obvious reasons... I am going to have to agree with Nick on this one!!:thumbsup:

Deer, me!

Out here in the East (North Carolina) it's deer; one wrecked my wife's car, and I met one unfortunate commuter who's hit five of the pests. I'd much prefer a more pheasant encounter.

Back