Dual Survival... Anybody watch this?

Spence

I recorded an episode last week, and finally got around to watching it last night. It's pretty entertaining, watching a guy make an arrow, and an arrowhead, and then kill a turkey?? Pretty good stuff.

I recorded an episode last week, and finally got around to watching it last night. It's pretty entertaining, watching a guy make an arrow, and an arrowhead, and then kill a turkey?? Pretty good stuff.

Yes, it is a pretty good show. He uses something besides flint rock to light his fires.....some kind of metal composite or something. Do you know what it's called? We'd like to put some in our survival bags w/ the ammo.

KB I will bring you some fire starter kits from out survival kits on the aircraft, we use magnesium block that you shave with a big flint rock to spark it. Really easy to use and they work really well with the relativelly low flash point of magnesium. I may have a couple laying around the house if you would like my wife to send them to you before I get home.

KB I will bring you some fire starter kits from out survival kits on the aircraft, we use magnesium block that you shave with a big flint rock to spark it. Really easy to use and they work really well with the relativelly low flash point of magnesium. I may have a couple laying around the house if you would like my wife to send them to you before I get home.

Thanks! Keep the ones you have and if you get extras, I'd love to have some.

ok so the more I think about the one in the last episode I'm thinking it was Carbon steel....

I can't believe that Cody guy walks around with no shoes on! Do you guy's watch the show Mantracker at all?

Back