DT Systems Micro iDT Plus e collar - Any Good?

gostovp

Fellow hunters, I found a DT Systems Micro iDT Plus at a local retailer that was on clearance...brand new, never used for $120.

Here is a link to the product
http://www.dtsystems.com/products/micro-idtplus.html

DT obiously isn't as big a player as Dogtra and TriTronics, and I've found mixed reviews online for the DT units (most good, however a few bad)....Should I keep this collar or return it and save up for a Dogtra or TriTronics?

So what did you do? Did you keep it? That is a great price - below my cost as a dealer - They make a good product but you are right it is a tough business to crack TriTronics owned it until Dogtra came along and now there are a lot of other companies trying to break in - DT makes a few good dog products (collar - launcher - bumper and bird) Curious if you liked it - 900 yard range isnt a lot but for the price it is a good deal - plus that one is expandable if you ever need more than one collar.

Brian
AmericanHuntingDog

Your thread headline ends "Any Good?" which I take to ask if we forum members think it's a good product. I had two D.T.System ecollars, both of which were junk. I now have a Dogtra which has been flawless for four long seasons.

Last edited:
Back