Doves!

I've never hunted doves, but looking forward to it. Always see plenty of doves and will be a nice warm up to the bird seasons.

Yep the Gov signed it today. Know I just need to find a stock dam.

Not a whole lot of stock dams in Sioux Co.

The correct response is there are "no stock dams in Sioux Co." Why does my wife makes me live here? Finding a place to hunt doves could be harder than finding a place to hunt pheasants. At least there is a lot of silage cut. Harder to target there movement in such a large area.

The correct response is there are "no stock dams in Sioux Co." Why does my wife makes me live here? Finding a place to hunt doves could be harder than finding a place to hunt pheasants. At least there is a lot of silage cut. Harder to target there movement in such a large area.

Moe find a good flyway and pass shoot them. Pass shooting doves is some of the most sporting wingshooting on earth. Or find a good roost and shoot them as they come and go. Opening morning last season we limited 6 guys in about 45 min and my dog retrieved all but about 7, now that's some fun for a retrieving fool.:thumbsup::cheers:

QH that would be some good times. I do not tend to see them in those numbers around here.

Well anything to shoot at is better than nothing and damn they are tasty little guys! I never understood why a migratory bird would be protected in on state while all the other states have seasons, do they not understand the term migratory?

Back