Dog trailer

KCWIEM

Ok guys I have posted this in the equipment section also but I need to make sure everyone has a chance to put thier opinion in. I am in the process of designing a dog/hunting trailer. Not going to be anything that you can sleep in. I want to know every one's "wish list" of things that they would want on a trailer. Give me all your ideas, small or big. I will have the first design on here by the end of the week then we will go from there.

Thanks
KCWIEM

This is kind of over the top...how about some sort of pull out shelf for cleaning birds.

Others i am sure have been mentioend: Place for water, built in cooler.

just throwing them out there.

I'm really interested to see what you come up with, I'm sitting here trying to think of something really handy to add on but I can't. Just curious, I assume you are located in Kansas City? Are you making this for personal use or are you planning on making them for order? Either way let us know what you come up with I'd like to see it.

One will be for me and I will also have "make to order" trailers to suit personal needs and budget. And yes I am located in Kansas City. Actually the first desgin already has a bird cleaning/storage in it.... Nothing is over the top when you are talking about something we are all passionate in.... Keep the ideas coming.... Nothing to small or dumb...

Trailers

Boy I have alot more questions then ideas!
I thought I always wanted a trailer for my 3 hunting dogs. But here are some questions I need help with and maybe this is not the place but o well here I go.

1. I see alot of dust going on behind the truck how much get in the kennels?
2. I have needed to back up because there is noway to go forward any more I think it would be hard to back and turn around.
3. does it not get real bumpy riding in there for the dogs?

That's it for now

Lazlo

I'm thinking a pullout kegerator :cheers:

Back