Dog house

Dohyde34

Well the day after picking up my new puppy I tested positive for covid so I have been able to spend a lot more time with the pup than I planned. Once I go back to work he will be in an outdoor kennel/run. I'm looking for dog house recommendations. We live in southern Idaho. It get cold here during the winter and we have a pretty constant wind.

Most dogs prefer 3 bedrooms ,central heat, and cozy pad for sleeping next to your bed!!! Or in our case A king bed we share, so they can really stretch out. Ps dogs learn your temperament and wants way better living with you. We all know about the dog hair mess! Worth it IMO

Last edited:
My dogs do spend days outside in nice weather when we are working. Inside when we are home . Montana winters, will stay inside house during morning hours, for clarity .understand your question!

Pm me your email address I have plans from gun dog magazine back in the 90s

they are on p d f files so I have to send them as an attachment

they are built to Minnesota humane society specifications

they are free of course

Last edited:
My dogs do spend days outside in nice weather when we are working. Inside when we are home . Montana winters, will stay inside house during morning hours, for clarity .understand your question!
That's all. Three days a week I work 14 hour days. When I am not home he stays in a outdoor kennel. But when we are home, he's inside. The little guy is so clean that I have to have people stop by and let him out of his OUTDOOR kennel because he won't even pee or poop in it. And he's only ten weeks old. I'm just concerned about the winter. I plan on putting two string straw bales around the outside of the kennel.

Attachments

• photo0 (1).jpg
    photo0 (1).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 4
  • photo0 (2).jpg
    photo0 (2).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 4
Back