Dog friendly lodging

Bob Peters

I'm looking at a few late season trips to the far western part of the state. I'm sure mentioning several popular pheasant cities is not hot spoting, and to be truthful I have never hunted any of these areas before. Just wondering if there is dog friendly lodging in the greater Marshall, Worthington, Lac qui Parle area. If you want to mention places on the forum or send me a PM either way is fine. I'm just thinking of taking a couple 4 day trips out to western MN before the season closes.

thanks and good hunting everyone

Hey Bob, any of those bigger cities are more than likely dog friendly. I dont have any specifics in mind, but back when we drove to Marshall or Madison, the motels were dog friendly.

I just stayed in Windom a couple weeks ago. Stayed at the Guardian Inn. Nice place dog friendly, and the rooms have attached garages! They give you a remote and you can drive your truck right in. Great to keep guns etc. safe overnight.

I just stayed in Windom a couple weeks ago. Stayed at the Guardian Inn. Nice place dog friendly, and the rooms have attached garages! They give you a remote and you can drive your truck right in. Great to keep guns etc. safe overnight.

Saw this place driving through! Thought the garages were a pretty cool concept!

Back