devious tricks on a brother

blackcloud27

i know this is a pheasant hunting forum but the season is not open yet and i'm bored. things are heating up in north iowa. the coot has been a bad brother and needs to be taught a lesson. any ideas?? be creative guys. if you have been reading the sad day post you know what i'm talking about. he stole his cow back!!!! i could hook his big toes to the crank telephone and wake him up like i did to our other brother, but i feel i need to be more creative . besides i dont want to touch his smelly webbed feet.

load up some shells for him but instead of shot use sand, it will get his attention especially whan you knock the snot out of the bird after bro is not able to knock the bird down. :)

load up some shells for him but instead of shot use sand, it will get his attention especially whan you knock the snot out of the bird after bro is not able to knock the bird down. :)

Goog one, I have a buddy I will pull that on.:cheers:

Here is some tricks my brother and I have played on each other.

1/4 powder loads.

Trigger locks when not looking.

He removed the bead from the end of my gun one year.

Changed the time on his watch one year. That one messed him up good at deer camp years ago.

More will come to me, Just can't remmember them all right now.

yeah that alarm clock is a good one. Only set it and all the clocks and watches a couple hrs. ahead, at least he won't miss the day. But they go way early then they have to. And sit there a couple hrs longer before light.:D

Tricks are nice, but be careful so no one gets hurt. Like Those 1/4 powder loads are dangerous. They could create pressure that blows the gun, That could hurt the shooter and those near by. If you think I am wrong check it out low powder can make far more pressure than a full load or a double load........Bob

years ago while my brother was sleeping i took fine copper wire and looped it around his big toes. then i hooked them up to a crank telephone . when i started cranking he started flopping like a fish out of water:D oh those were the days!!!

Back