Del in KS

Welcome to UPH, hope to see you here often Del..........Bob

Hi guys, Can anyone tell me how to post an avatar? This thing is frustrating to an old geezer used to a type writer. Also have a few photos but how do I post them????

Hi guys, Can anyone tell me how to post an avatar? This thing is frustrating to an old geezer used to a type writer. Also have a few photos but how do I post them????

For the AVATAR there is a button at the top that is 'User CP'. Click that, and then on the left of the new screen there is a button called 'edit avatar'. This will allow you to upload a picture from your hard drive or link to a webpage of a picture.

For posting photos, I typically upload them to my photobucket account. When uploaded there they give you some lines of code to use in forums, so just copy and paste that code into the body of your post.

It is something close to [ IMG ]http://photobucket.com/example/example3/picture [ \ IMG ]. Don't memorize that, just upload to photobucket and look for the text that looks like it. :)

You can also click 'manage attachments' on the reply screen (several lines below in the 'additional options'. In there you can upload a photo from your computer, but the photo won't appear in the post, it is just a link that opens another window.

Welcome Fellow Kansan

Welcome from one Kansan to another. Kansas, the great and hospitable state.

Back