Dec 3rd hunt

rascal

a few pics from hunt last Wednesday...hunted hard Monday and Tuesday also. saw 2 roosters each day that flushed wild...VERY wild...lol Ace had couple points on them but they simply wouldn't hold. Monday he also had 2 points on deer...both bucks...a big 6 pointer and a small 8 pointer...NO quail...quail hunting has been dismal this year. with all the quail I was seeing before the season I thought it was going to be fantastic but hasn't been anywhere near as good as last year. Ace did have a nice point Tuesday on a hen pheasant. oh well...on to Wednesday...started the day at a quail spot and Ace had a nice find on a covey...I killed 1 bird. hit some pheasant spots...Ace pointed a rooster that held for once...I thought it was going to be quail for sure....later in the day Ace pointed another covey of quail but I was taking pictures instead of walking in so missed on getting any of them...oh well. things are looking up:)

Ace pointing rooster

Ace pointing second covey of quail....

thanks...YES IT IS....lol. I accept the challenge though even though it bites me in the rear sometimes....

I'm looking forward to the next round of your photos Rascal. Any plans for getting out this weekend?

I don't hunt on weekends...that's when I work...I work 3 12's Fri Sat Sun....usually have Mon-Thurs off if I don't work overtime . I was out 3 days last week.....here's some pics in no particular order......

Ace pointing quail.

2 of the fattest quail I've ever seen anywhere

Ace pointing rooster

even my old man Jag...13 yrs old got to point a bird

Back