Crying over spilled shot

If only you were loading steel; although getting those little suckers off a magnet could be a nightmare.

Oh, here's thought, next time drop steel, but have an on-again-off-again electro-magnet.

always here to help. (y)

ooh, ooh, ooh....

Don't get between the steel shot and the magnet when you turn it on.o_O
o_O

Last edited:
I’ve done it a few more times than I’d like to admit. Mainly when I am cleaning up after reloading and forgot I’ve taken the stopper out of the bottle. Lean the bottles back on the MEC and the waterfall starts.
My other famous move is pouring too much into the funnel when I fill the bottle only to have the funnel tip over.
I have a container marked “bench shot”. It’s a mix of a bunch of stuff but still works. Might pattern a bit strangely though.

If only you were loading steel; although getting those little suckers off a magnet could be a nightmare.

Oh, here's thought, next time drop steel, but have an on-again-off-again electro-magnet.

always here to help. (y)

ooh, ooh, ooh....

Don't get between the steel shot and the magnet when you turn it on.o_O
o_O
Little truck I learned from construction and getting metal shavings out of an electric panel. Put your magnet in a plastic bag or any kind of plastic between it and what you are picking up. Then just separate the bag from the magnet and the shavings(or BBs) are free. Pretty handy, and a lot easier than carrying an electromagnet around.

Back