CRP May Be Hayed or Grazed

We have a lot of fun with Jet -- went opening day and he hunted most of the day - I didnt get to go out with him as much as I'd have liked last year due to circumstances out of my control - but this year our days afield should increase. Have 80 acres now where we live for him to run on with the other dog -- just had him out tonight and he's such a goofball - Our word for him is loveable dimwit -- or stupid smart...ha, figures out some things and does well - others like a kid on too much sugar and can't focus to save his life and not paying attention - He likes grabbing stuffed toys or my wife's old slippers and hiding them in the yard then refinding them -- heck opening day he grabbed one of them and popped into the dog box with it. I'm pretty sure he can run all day without a break.
Makes me happy to hear this! Yes he’s a big good ball for sure! No quit in him that’s for sure.

I’d love to go hunt some quail over him this year with you. I know of a couple wiha spots about 40 minutes south of me that usually has some nice coveys on them.

I hope he points lots of birds for you this year!

Back