Crow hunting

I killed a crow today:) Wounded it to tied it up for a decoy 2 more came right in no luck that time:( Think they went back to tell their buddies:mad: Then a bald eagle started circling think he wanted to eat decoy stupid thing wouldn't stop crowing:mad:
I think blackclouds a member of peta the tags were still on his decoys and he said he's been crow hunting before:eek: He did bring a salad to the superbowl party:D

I killed a crow today:) Wounded it to tied it up for a decoy 2 more came right in no luck that time:( Think they went back to tell their buddies:mad: Then a bald eagle started circling think he wanted to eat decoy stupid thing wouldn't stop crowing:mad:
I think blackclouds a member of peta the tags were still on his decoys and he said he's been crow hunting before:eek: He did bring a salad to the superbowl party:D

Blackcloud,

A salad, really Wow , a salad. LOL good for you . Watchen your wieght or what. LOL

it was leftovers from our third annual groundhog day party. what the evil coot forgot to tell you all is that i also brought leftover pork ribs,porkloin,venison loin, caribou loin, and smoked alaskan salmon. he porked out on all the goodies. yes some of the decoys were new. some were old and shot up also from slow days . tell the whole story coot:mad:

Back