craziest thing your dogs have brought home

carptom1

My non- hunting dogs, a female border collie and a male lab, i don't keep penned up and they have brought some interesting things home over the years:
1. An automatic dog feeder ( off someones porch)
2. the inside ceramic bowl of a crock pot ( weighed about 3 lbs)
3. a canadian goose
4. deer hind quarters
5. a fresh deer head ( my daughter freaked out over that one)
6. I got a call about the lab one day knocking over someones burn pile. I was sure he didn't do it because he was just out side. Then i look and his damn face is covered with soot and he was chewing on chicken bones.

My non- hunting dogs, a female border collie and a male lab, i don't keep penned up and they have brought some interesting things home over the years:
1. An automatic dog feeder ( off someones porch)
2. the inside ceramic bowl of a crock pot ( weighed about 3 lbs)
3. a canadian goose
4. deer hind quarters
5. a fresh deer head ( my daughter freaked out over that one)
6. I got a call about the lab one day knocking over someones burn pile. I was sure he didn't do it because he was just out side. Then i look and his damn face is covered with soot and he was chewing on chicken bones.[/QUOTE

carptom1, He was staving. LOL:rolleyes:

Dog drug home a moose skull.
Dogs brought the sheriff, of visa versa?
Dog brought the ex- old lady over once(dam dog).
Dog brought (I don't know how may cat's dead of course,to my house) not to mention the cats owners.

That's why I keep the little Pr&ck in the House now. LOL:D

Last edited:
Skunk was probably the stupidest thing:eek:
He went over and humped the neighbor wifes leg when they were working on the sprayer. It was funny to say the least:D She brings her big ass dog over now when their working across the road security I guess:)
Game warden when he went and played on the beach with all the little boys and girls. He's very people friendly what I told her she didn't see the humor:(

Back