Considering a couple of guns......

TheMorningRise

As the title says, I am looking at a couple of manufacturers for a new upland 20ga.

I really like the Beretta Silver Pigeon V and that is very high on the list. The other two manufacturers I know of, one more than the other. One of the other guns that I am looking into is a Caesar Guerini Magnus. I have always liked the Caesar Guerini guns, as far as eye appeal goes. I do not know many who own them however.

The other manufacturer that I know very little about, who I am considering is Fausti. I really like the Class SLX. I do not know much about them however.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with either Caesar Guerini or Fausti O/U?

Thanks.

My wife has a CG Tempio that has a lot of mods made to fit her. The workmanship on it is excellent. I have a few berettas and browning over unders and I won't say the CG is better but I also would not hesitate to buy another one. Can't offer any first hand info on the Fausti but have heard ok things about them and can't recall any negative things that have been shared.

Good luck in your search. Maybe you need to buy one of each and then decide.

My wife has a CG Tempio that has a lot of mods made to fit her. The workmanship on it is excellent. I have a few berettas and browning over unders and I won't say the CG is better but I also would not hesitate to buy another one. Can't offer any first hand info on the Fausti but have heard ok things about them and can't recall any negative things that have been shared.

Good luck in your search. Maybe you need to buy one of each and then decide.

I'd love too!

Too many other bad habits however (ie. fly fishing, bow hunting, photography)!

Back