colorado trailer fees

I feel like I have been raped, I just renewed my 4 trailers for the year, 1 boat trailer, 1 pop up camper , and 2 flat bed trailers, one I have a overhead camper on and the other for hauling ATV and stuff, anyway I just renewed them over the computer.$233.00, I can not believe it, they all come do at the same time BECAUSE last year I went down to renew them as 2 were due and the other 2 were over due as I did not use them last year. I was told the two over due I would have to pay a substancial overdue penality on them. I complained to the lady behind the counter who sympathized with me and told me to go get my wife and bring her with me to the license office and transfer the trailers to her than she could transfer them back to me. With the double transfer and paying for the renewals, it was still cheaper than paying the late fees, considerably cheaper.
I understand the state is hurting BUT they do not have to rape us in the process of getting additional funds. Needless to say thay will not be late again.

That's why when that law came into effect there were deputies posted inside!!!! Sell the trailers to your wife or friend for a dollar and get cheaper plates!!! As long as you trust them and will sell back the following year!!!!!

It's not welcome to Wal-mart is it???? LOL All jokes aside whatever it takes to make a little extra in these times!!!! I will have your beer when I see GCB tommorrow!!!

hell no it aint walmart :) you gonna have my beer, well that is awful nice of ya and if GCB is who I think it is, and I am pretty sure it is, well if you hear dueling bangos watch out for that ole redneck :) In all sincerety, knock them dead and have a great time.

Thank you sir!!! And the Banjo's will be a strummin'!!!! Wait, that didn't sound right! LOL. Meeting Joe to have a beer at lunch and then movin' a little South!!:cheers:

I met ol chad today and as he was pulling away I coould hear the banjo's playin in his vehicle so I got on the horn and told everyone in gove county to look out the colorado redneck was back this year
Actually we had a nice visit and it was nice to put a face to the name finnally

Back