Cold For Sale

onpoint

For Sale, one Cold Used very little Works like new Comes with all the options. heavy chest, pounding head, aches and pains, hurts to cough, Flem..all the bells and whistles. Multiple owner's with same satisfaction Price negotiable, open to any and all offers, must go

Just one note. I was given this as a gift from the wife. So keep this between us. She might get upset if she knew I was attempting to sell such a nice gift that she poured so much love into...LOL

Don't worry, the rest of us have your doctors visit covered. We'll all split the tab.

Hope you get feeling better soon.

oh oh ill take it as long as it gets me out of school!!!

Going once -Going twice.
SOLD!!!!
To one Rubberducky
No returns Please I already had this.

Get better soon OnPoint

Very Good Chuck, I know I shouldn't laugh, but that was good. I hope you are feeling better soon..........Bob

Thanks everyone

I was just trying to spread some humor on the common cold.

Labman, sorry I don't just head to the doctor. I was diagnosed with what they think is CMT. Which is covered under MDA. My cold will get better but my CMT won't. It has no cure and only progress's. I lost my full coverage insurance from the Teamsters after my condition made me unable to perform my job. I also qualify for NOTHING! in the way of health help. So you can ease your mind. I'm not a burden to your tax dollars.

Onpoint

Thanks everyone

I was just trying to spread some humor on the common cold.

Labman, sorry I don't just head to the doctor. I was diagnosed with what they think is CMT. Which is covered under MDA. My cold will get better but my CMT won't. It has no cure and only progress's. I lost my full coverage insurance from the Teamsters after my condition made me unable to perform my job. I also qualify for NOTHING! in the way of health help. So you can ease your mind. I'm not a burden to your tax dollars.

Onpoint

Well, onpoint.....
Don't take things to serious. I'm not worried about only tax dollars, I'm worried about the direction of the country, and where the democrats are trying to take us. I'm a caring person and wish you the best with your health issues. I have to make a living also, and it's been tough going for my family, and with the way things are looking, they may get tougher. That is my concern, nothing directed at you.

Later

Back