Chief upland vest

Used my Chief Upland Over/under today for the first time. It did not disappoint. Full box of shells, full hydration bladder, and eventually 2 quail and 2 dove in the back, hardly noticed it. Love that it rides on your hips like a backpack, can be adjusted so there’s little to no weight on your shoulders. The game pouch is extremely roomy when expanded. And the ability to customize the setup, and the extra storage for your layers as you peel them off are icing on the cake.

Used my Chief Upland Over/under today for the first time. It did not disappoint. Full box of shells, full hydration bladder, and eventually 2 quail and 2 dove in the back, hardly noticed it. Love that it rides on your hips like a backpack, can be adjusted so there’s little to no weight on your shoulders. The game pouch is extremely roomy when expanded. And the ability to customize the setup, and the extra storage for your layers as you peel them off are icing on the cake.
Used mine for the first time last week. I've had several different vests over the decades and this one is by far the best. Incredible amount of customization with the molle system. When I ordered it I was concerned that the shoulder straps might be a little too thick and interfere with gun mount, but no issues there at all.

Back