Cheyenne co

dogman

I just got involved with some farming interests and was in Cheyenne Co this weekend. I was very impressed with the habitat and saw quite a few pheasants. I was wondering if the bird hunting is any good in that area.

That's odd tornados don't seem to affect the population here in SW Kansas. And I've never seen a hail storm wipe out an entire county.

That's odd tornados don't seem to affect the population here in SW Kansas. And I've never seen a hail storm wipe out an entire county.

you just never know. they don't tell you everything. entire states have been wiped out for less :eek:

I just got involved with some farming interests and was in Cheyenne Co this weekend. I was very impressed with the habitat and saw quite a few pheasants. I was wondering if the bird hunting is any good in that area.

It should be better than last year Dogman. We have had some heavy Storms with Heavy rain and hail in the North east region from 70 to the North it could be spotting or really good if the hens re nest in those areas that were hardest hit..Better to the South of 70 as far as the bad weather in concerned..Let's see what is around during dove season, but I would not hesitate to give it a try now that you have some contacts for sure!!:cheers:

Shit happens; BUT.. So far I'm thinking the glass is half full and I am thinking this coming season is gonna be better than last.

Back