Chamberlain cabins suggestions

Richard

Hello,

This fall my wife and I will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary with a 2 week "wandering the prairies" trip. The only thing certain is she wants to visit Mt Rushmore and Le Claire IA so she can shop at the American Pickers store (one of her favorite TV shows). In the past I have hunted around Mitchell.

Looking at the last week in October along with the first week of November. We will start out at our kids in the Twin Cities and was looking at Chamberlain for a few days to mix in some sightseeing and bird hunting as our 2 labs will be with us. I am trying to find a cabin or resort along the river as I understand the Bluff region is beautiful. Looking for some suggestions for accommodations in the Chamberlain area or would Pierre be a better option? During the middle of the trip I would like to hunt a few days in NE. Plan on hunting in MN as I typically do the week after Thanksgiving.

Thank you,

Richard Mohr

Cedar Shores.. For a resort. Go see Dignity..She's pretty cool. Not many cabins around there, but Cedar Shores also has some small. (And I mean small) cabins right on the shore line that come with all the amenities of the resort. Congrats on 40 years. That's a milestone for sure.

Back