Chamberlain Area Reports?

Hunted the area last weekend. The birds are down a little, but 4 of us still put up birds despite the terrible (mid 70's) weather. We hunted public land and ditches, had to work for birds, but that's just the way we like it.

Chamberlain Area Reports

Hunted the area last weekend. The birds are down a little, but 4 of us still put up birds despite the terrible (mid 70's) weather. We hunted public land and ditches, had to work for birds, but that's just the way we like it.

Thanks KansasGsp!

our first day was last wednesday was sitting at an awesome looking walk in and 4 truck loads of guys show up and ask with a hillbilly backwoods freakin accent what part of dis of youins goin to be a huntin dis do you mind if i join ya i said yes i do i only like hunting with just a few other guys but they said they would take the lower half lol i couldnt beleive the balls of these clowns the pressure was unreal there but there are birds there.

our first day was last wednesday was sitting at an awesome looking walk in and 4 truck loads of guys show up and ask with a hillbilly backwoods freakin accent what part of dis of youins goin to be a huntin dis do you mind if i join ya i said yes i do i only like hunting with just a few other guys but they said they would take the lower half lol i couldnt beleive the balls of these clowns the pressure was unreal there but there are birds there.

Thanks for the report.

Back