CAUTION !!! Cabin fever impulse buying virus symptoms starting to occur.

Kismet

UPH Guru
'Tis the season: Christmas bills forgotten, tax costs not yet in mind, confined to home by the weather, and web-browsing "just to see" -- all coalesce to weaken the immune system and prompt absolutely unnecessary purchases.

PayPal just exacerbates the condition.

be vewwy vewwy caweful.

Last edited:
way too late I also bought some 3 1/2" hevi shot blended turkey loads. OOOOUCH $32 a 5 pack bought 2 boxes of it have to try all the new choke tubes out if snow ever leaves. then I saw the hevi shot dead coyote t shot. $54 a 10 pack. damn cabin fever!!!!!

Last edited:
Too late for me too! So far, a Lamson Litespeed fly reel, an Old Town Pack solo canoe, and an Elite Energy Compound bow, plus some rainsuede camo. I'm pretty much set for upland gear I guess, although my chaps are in tatters from mid-shins down, so it's soon time for a new pair.
Dave

I was saved! Lusted after an ATV and a sit-on-top kayak. Couldn't figure-out how to haul them both at the same time and salvation was mine . . .

I'm ready to send the $$$ for the MT Big Game Combination License, again.:eek:

Includes fishing and bird. :thumbsup:

You guys are weak:D I channel my cabin fever into anger towards uncle SAM and Mods:D:eek: Plus my taxes are due now:( Pretax estimate was 46000:eek: Guess I spent just not on fun stuff:)

I was saved! Lusted after an ATV and a sit-on-top kayak. Couldn't figure-out how to haul them both at the same time and salvation was mine . . .

Aw heck, Koja...you should have posted your dilemma on the forum. I know there are some truly-olympic quality enablers here who could have helped you figure out some combinations of knots, chains, cable ties and duck-tape to get both the ATV and kayak home!

It would serve a dual purpose: you'd get the goodies, and they'd let off some of their pent-up angst from cabin-fever-buying-virus.

Next time, think of the forum. We're here to support you.:thumbsup:

Gee, Kismet . . . I may have missed a golden opportunity (or great entertainment, lol.).

You guys got me all wired now! I am going to Cabela's for lunch, "just to look!"

Yea right just to look. LOL Been there and failed many times. :D

I all ways end up spending money at Cabela's. I can't get out the door with empty hands. LOL

I don't know if I have ever walked out of cabelas without someone. Seems like I can always spot something that I can not leave without.

There isn't a REAL Cabelas near me, only an Outpost. I have always walked out of there no poorer than I went in.

There isn't a REAL Cabelas near me, only an Outpost. I have always walked out of there no poorer than I went in.

LOL Koja you are a stronger person than me. You really need to go to a Cabelas and check them out. The best one is in sidney Nb. It's the original, it is huge. If you can't find it there it's not made. I might be Bias because I grew up with they Cabales family in NB. the kids run it now.:)

Anybody been to the Cabelas in Rogers MN? :eek:

Lol. Jmac. And the last time I stopped there, they wouldn't let my dog go in. F-em; we left. I tried to get Hank to "get done" in front of the door, but I reckon he didn't have to go. I'll spend my money elsewhere. My pup is well-behaved; most kids aren't. Maybe they ought to ban kids, too.

Ive unsubscribed to all of the companies that send daily sales or promotions. Every one of them. It helps tremendously by not being tempted to buy things you didnt realize you needed.

A guy can certainly have a lot of fun there. :)
They have some good sales. Thier stuff at regular price though. :confused:
There are a LOT better places to find a better price.
You pay a lot for the atmosphere. :eek:

Back