Can't wait

FCSpringer

I am ready for tomorrow, got birds spotted on untouched land, Got a new friend coming and we will have 5 dogs to shuffle, my 3 and his 2, so it will be fun. One old timer's land I spotted birds at for the last few days, I asked today, we can go as long as he comes with. He used to trial so it should be a great time, I have seen plenty of birds feeding in his field.:thumbsup:
He has wanted to go but without a dog he doesn't do it any more. so hope he gets some shooting.

Good luck FC! Shoot em up and enjoy. Let us know how you did!

Merry Christmas
Rod​

Have a good time FC, do me a favor and say my name when you shoot one please, Thanks..........Bob

Well I did that Bob, and by god that pheasant hollared back " How the hell dgya know my name", "Don't shoot I am unarmed":D

Forgot to report but we did have good sucess. The land owner that taged along did not shoot, he was a bit slow. He had roosters right above his head but did not see them. Probably 40 birds came out of that 2 acre slough. It was good humor though. He had to many to sort through flushing.

Last edited:
Hunted this morning....

Thawed out this afternoon....

Clobbered them near St. Cloud! 3 down in 1 hour. Thought I would freeze to death. ALL in think marshes....good luck!:cheers:

Back