Canada Bound

kiotehntr

Super Moderator
Fellow UPH'ers the time has finally arrived. We're leaving tomorrow morning at 6am and driving to Ear Falls, ON arriving sometime around 2am Thursday morning. 2 weeks of some of the best walleye, pike, smallmouth and muskie fishing around. I have to do something to pass the time before season gets here right? Take care fellas and we'll see ya in a few weeks..:thumbsup:

You need to shoot me a price on joining you one of these years. You lucky bass-turd:D I hope you catch some fish:cheers:we'll be anticipating a full report upon your return.

You need to shoot me a price on joining you one of these years. You lucky bass-turd:D I hope you catch some fish:cheers:we'll be anticipating a full report upon your return.
We'd probably get locked up by the OPP if you and I went up there together. :D It's actually very cheap to head up there, especially since gas is down over a dollar than what it was last year. In the future if you want to go with us just let me know and we can arrange it. :cheers:

I have fished Canada several times had a blast every time. I wish you and yours the same fun and luck as I had.....Bob

bass pro

Hey kio look up bass world sports in the osage division tournament results you see that good looking dude who won last sat with 19 pounds i charge only 200 a day lol

Back