Burlington Rooster Roundup?

dunadan

I did a search and read through the threads, the last one was 2018...there's not a bunch of info on the website...does anyone here know where to get more details? Does anyone here participate? Where do you go to get the maps, etc.? I sent a message on the website, waiting to hear back...
Thanks, Rob

They’re low tech but will get to,you with details. There’s no other details to,be had By the web. Burlington rotary club gets private properties to give access to hunting. There’s lots of properties and some are good and some are bad. If you spend a lot of time checking them all up you’ll find some good ones. If you register you can pick up maps, a hat and a free breakfast opening morning. send them the money and they’ll be in touch. I’d say it’s worth the money if your going to hunt RR for a good part of the season.

I did a search and read through the threads, the last one was 2018...there's not a bunch of info on the website...does anyone here know where to get more details? Does anyone here participate? Where do you go to get the maps, etc.? I sent a message on the website, waiting to hear back...
Thanks, Rob
I was in the same boat as you trying to figure it out and finally signed up 2 years ago. Life got crazy for me and I only made it out once. Like Ken said, some poor properties and some decent. I didn't get many but was hunting with my son in his first season so didn't hunt real hard. One of these years when there isn't a drought I'll try it again.

Back