Brown County (MN) PF Banquet

omsrud

March 21, 2009 in Sleepy Eye. PM me if interested. Also have pre-event, presence not necessary to win raffles.

Omsrud, good to hear from you. We almost put out an APB on missing persons report. We have been struggling along here without "the voice of reason".

How is the legal career treating you.?

Thanks for the update on the banquet.

Omsrud, good to hear from you. We almost put out an APB on missing persons report. We have been struggling along here without "the voice of reason".

How is the legal career treating you.?

Thanks for the update on the banquet.

Thanks for the concern. Legal career is coming along splendidly. That combined with a one-year old little girl leaves a whole lot less time for just about every thing else, as many of you are well aware. I still managed to get after birds more than the average fellow last fall, including a couple of SD trips, though.

Now about those raffle tickets....

OK, do you know what kind of weaponry or other you'll be raffling off? You gotta get the saliva glands working....

Hunter's Dream raffle has nine Browning firearms and a gun cabinet, winner takes all. $25/ticket, only 500 sold. I'd list up the guns but I left my gun list at the office.

The other raffle is a the Pheasant's Forever Cruise Package for the PF Cruise next February. $20/ticket, only 200 sold.

Tempting. I may have to go to N.U instead of St James this year.

My biggest disappointment with St James is the quality of the guns they have there. The vast majority are Stoegers, Baikal etc.

Back