Brittany PUP Please

bobeyerite

I had a 15 week old male Brittany pup. I took him in for his 3rd 5/1 shot. He got ill that night. I took him back to the vet the next day. He said it was just a shot reaction. He died that night. So I need a new pup. But the Spokane, WA area is dry of brittanies at this time. Let me know if you know of some..........Bob

I had a 15 week old male Brittany pup. I took him in for his 3rd 5/1 shot. He got ill that night. I took him back to the vet the next day. He said it was just a shot reaction. He died that night. So I need a new pup. But the Spokane, WA area is dry of brittanies at this time. Let me know if you know of some..........Bob

bobey its great to hear from you on the forum you and kiote are my favorite mods look on gundog central, gundog forum,i also know of lots of brit people in mo im sorry bout your dog im taking my new pup in for the same thing tomorrow.

Bob, sorry to hear about your pup. I will be in Lewistown, MT the first week in September for the NSTRA Purina Endurance Classic trial. If I hear of any Brittany pups for sale close to your area I'll let you know. I know a couple Britt guys from western Montana that I will ask.

Back