bows!!!

You could make one heck of a coat out of that.
But how did you get the 1/2?? The other 1/2 decide not to show up that night.:thumbsup:
Pictures Please I want to see this pile of yotes

This year i shoot 58 1/2 coyotes with my bow i thought that was prety good!!

nice! i've got a pack (3) that are now coming up within 20 yds of my kennel. i bought a distress call and once it gets a little warmer, going call em in and shoot em out of my kids playhouse.

I gave it a try (not bow - 00-buck!) at a road-kill dumping spot that I discovered last year. After a while with the distress call I decided to try crow calling instead (either to shoot some crows or to give the yotes teh idea that some deer had been dumped and discovered). They came, but from the downwind side (I had not expected this, the way the lay of the land is). Winded me and took off. I only discovered this when I left and found their tracks in the snow. Might give it another go next week.
-Croc

rubber ducky i see you posted this during school. are you playing hooky again or was this story about 58 yotes an english paper on fiction:p

the 1/2 of the yotie was awful the bow was so powerful the broad head cut him in half;) and the other half limbed away:eek:

You two butt brains (rubberducky, benilliboy). It's getting awful deep the stories you two tell:D Cool to hear the other yote stories though. rubber,beniili keep up the good humor.:D

You could make one heck of a coat out of that.
But how did you get the 1/2?? The other 1/2 decide not to show up that night.:thumbsup:
Pictures Please I want to see this pile of yotes

It happened just like beniliboy said it did..the front end just ran off...:thumbsup:

nice! i've got a pack (3) that are now coming up within 20 yds of my kennel. i bought a distress call and once it gets a little warmer, going call em in and shoot em out of my kids playhouse.
I don't have a bow but i have a .17 that will sure take care of them at that range. I also have a call so if you need any help, I'm in...Nothing's better than dropping a coyote deadin its tracks! :D

Back