beware of the coot.

blackcloud27

guys i think coot is up to something evil. it could possibly be world domination. north iowa has more coot around than i have ever seen. there are thousands of them:eek: i was coming back from turkey hunting and was by crystal lake admiring the bullhead statue enjoying my favorite bevarage, a 16 oz black coffee. then it happened, the air was filled with evil mini-me, kamikazie capt. coots. they were coming at me from the right, the left and some were even waddling in circles in the middle of the road:mad: coot hit the windshield, the fenders, and the grill. the air was filled with evil and the road covered with carnage. i never saw anything like it. how many of you have ever hit a coot with your windshield? good thing i was only going 15-20 mph. no damage. just a lot of laughs. it would really suck to use up a $1000 deductable on flock of coot:p

BC,

Can't say I ever hit a Coot. Or a flock of coot's. Hit a pheasant or two crossing South Dakota, but never hit a coot. Your got talent. LOL :D

Bullheads and coot:eek: You Iowegians have it made.:cheers:

BC, I agree with you. I noticed that by Crystal lake as well. Probably a hundred or so coot out there on the lake. Driving back, went by some of my duck hunting spots down here and saw at least another 50 coot by these ponds. I agree, I wanna know whats up Coot?

Back