Best Labrador retriever breeder in Missouri

TheKChunter

Looking for a yellow lab, mid size, upland hunting. Curious who everyone says is the best? If not in Missouri what about the Midwest...

thanks

I’d 2nd Double TT in Emporia, KS. I have 2 from them, and before I bought one of theirs, I didn’t really like labs. In Missouri, Greg Nelson at KC Retrievers has very good dogs. I’m sure there are others, but those are 2 I can personally vouch for.

There are a ton of nice litters out there right now. FB pages like hunt test field trial retrievers or something like that in the search area will turn up some pages to look at.

if you look at stud dogs like flawless execution, FC Ford (can’t remember his full name) he throws really nice pups. Gundog central had litters listed. I like the stud Hammerin Hank- he turns out nice pups. Flawless Execution and that Ford dog I would really look hard at. Google there names and you will find the pedigree and it will also list what litters are available out of them currently. Hex is another nice stud to look at. As is Glenhomas Chupicabra. He throws some nice pups too!

Back