Beretta 390

raankin76

A couple weeks ago I bought a beretta 390 from walmart. I have to say what a great shotgun! I have about 9 shotguns from pumps to over and unders,side by sides,to semi autos.I really didnt need a new gun, but for 600 bucks what the hell. It felt like a good buy.

Seamus over at Shotgunworld has put together a booklet on its disassembly and care for $20 delivered. (It says the 391 but covers both guns) Worth having as you should take it apart to clean the protectant off anyway. Also discusses breakin. I picked up one myself a month ago. Still getting used to it.

enjoy-

The 390 is a good gun. I've had a couple 390's and now a 391. The 390 is actually much less complicated than the 391 as far as breaking the gun down for cleaning and such. I have a 391 and while I love the gun for the most part, some of the parts I feel were a bit over engineered when the brain wizards were designing it, but all in all it's a dependable gun.

It took me a few minutes to figure out how to take it apart and get back together. but i did.Ive hunted with the 390 a few times and its a bird killer.

Back