Badgers, bad karma, and "The Big House."

steele

Wisconsin (best team in the big ten IMO) put up 83 points against Indiana. Will that catch up to them? Seems like teams that score big one week have trouble putting it together the next week. 83 points is shameful. Bad karma.
Can Rich Rod put together any kind of defense? Michigan has plenty of offensive fire power combine that with home field advantage the Badgers will need a perfect game to pull it out. Will the Badgers be flat from a scoring hangover or can they pull it together? Should be a great game after the hunt. Happy hunting.

Can Rich Rod put together any kind of defense?
I'm from MI, in fact I am U of M alumni ... The answer is "No", he can't put together any kind of decent defense. ;) :eek: Honestly, our defense is horrible, but he's always saying to the press that he concentrates on offense and the defensive coaches work on their defense. :rolleyes:

Without really knowing much about WI, I would expect that either the Badgers burn the clock while on offense and win while keeping the point total low or it'll be a high scoring game that's a coin toss.

Back