Anyone interested in Hunting truck setup?

waterdog09

So I am looking to sell my Truck and Dog box & Drawer setup sometime this year and would really like to sell it to someone that would appreciate the truck and use it like I have the last 5 years. Custom full length drawer system that is fully removable, and custom 4 dog box with LED lights, heat & fans. If you or anyone you know might be interested let me know. I am planning on late july early august hopefully. 2011 2500HD LTZ, 240K miles, leather and rear dvd player. Truck has lots of work done and extras that I can share if someone is interested in it. Here are some pics.
truck5.jpg
truck1.jpg
truck2.jpg
truck3.jpg
truck4.jpg

So I am looking to sell my Truck and Dog box & Drawer setup sometime this year and would really like to sell it to someone that would appreciate the truck and use it like I have the last 5 years. Custom full length drawer system that is fully removable, and custom 4 dog box with LED lights, heat & fans. If you or anyone you know might be interested let me know. I am planning on late july early august hopefully. 2011 2500HD LTZ, 240K miles, leather and rear dvd player. Truck has lots of work done and extras that I can share if someone is interested in it. Here are some pics.
View attachment 1207
View attachment 1208
View attachment 1209
View attachment 1210
View attachment 1211
very nice setup. I just retooled, but I would be interested in in how you set your heating solution?

Back