Anybody out there?

Yep, looks that way. I wonder how much OOS license revenue Iowa has lost out on the last few years compared to a decade or two ago? Quit going myself and my relations/friends tell me they see less and less hunters opening day each year. Hope it rebounds soon.

Iowa DNR not so bright, raised NR license fees, while pheasant population plummeted. many NR's will never come back.

Just not much to say....any reports" of "no pheasants seen" would just bring further depression....and just about any other topic from Iowa would just be "b****in' and moaning"!!!!

I'm spending my time researching and planning for hunts in other states...I'm a lifelong Iowa resident bird hunter, so I'll still give Iowa some effort...I just have VERY low expectations of success!

I look at it this way you want to be a real pheasant hunter hunt birds in Iowa:thumbsup: Where it takes hunting skill to find them. If you just want to kill birds go to the land of the pen raised birds SD:D They make the dumbest hunter/dog look great:eek: I don't need to go to SD to kill birds:) Maybe the IA DNR should move to SD.

Back