Any water reports west/sw minn?

GustavDaGSP

Any one been out and how much water is there in the feilds?I am planning on hunting pipestone county and murray county for opener!Waders?

A friend of mine in Marshall iust got a new sump pump to pump out 30" of water from the basement. I am sure rubber boots would be a good idea.

I was in the Marshall area this weekend checking things out. There is lots of water in places I have never seen it before. Good news is that the farmers were working on the beans that are on higher ground. Last year it took forever for the corn to dry enough so they could get it out of the field and I'm sure it will be that way again this year. Did run across a good number of birds though.

I was about to ask the same thing about the water. I have a freind who knows someone in the area and said one spot they usually hunt had 6 feet of water in it. But the weather has been pertty good lately so I was wondering how it has been looking. I live just south of the cities and they are working the fields alot around here again. I have a reservation in marshall for the opener so I guess we'll see how it goes.

Pipestone are will be wet and muddy. They closed schools because the buses could not drive on the gravel roads.

Back