Any recommendations for a hunt in Virginia

All,
It looks like my plan to hunt in central Kansas with my son (his first hunt) are going to be scrapped due to unforeseen circumstances. I am considering a hunt in our home state of Virginia. Does anyone have any experience with or could recommend a preserve or game farm in VA? We live in Virginia Beach, but the trip would be far easier than an "in and out" to KS.
Thank you.
Bill

Don't know much about Virginia, but I do know that a bunch guys from down your way tend to make a trip or two a year to bird hunt in Pennsylvania. We have some good bird hunting here but I think you are kind of far.

There are no birds in Virginia :). That said, I have used FFF Preserve in Keysville in the past. This is not a 5 star , meals included setup but he does have a nice lodge and good areas to hunt. Bill Hall 800-643-2606.
Primland is an Orvis-endorsed lodge that is $$$$ if you're looking for something more upscale.
You could always go to the National Forest and walk for 5-6 hours to flush a grouse or two:)

I will be hunting Deep Hollow Preserve in Mt. Jackson on Saturday (1/3/15). I will keep you posted on how it is.

Back