Another Washington hunter

Old Dog

I just found this site, and I saw that bobeyerite was a mod, so I thought I'd stick around. I been looking for a dedicated pheasant hunting forum for a while. This just may be it.:thumbsup:

I run Old Dog Gamebirds, a small gamebird farm, in the South Puget Sound region of Washington State. I've hunted behind flushing labs for years, but 3 years ago switched to pointing labs. I like them a lot. My primary upland gun is a Browning Cynergy Feather O/U in 20 GA, but I also use a Citori 425 SL, and a Gold Hunter 3.5, both in 12 GA. Yeah, I'm partial to Brownings.

I primarily hunt the Snake River breaks in SE WA, but I'll go where ever the birds are. I made my first trip to SD last year, and I am really looking forward to going again this year. I'm also considering a trip to NE MT.

I'm a certified hunter education instructor, and I also volunteer time with another non-profit group that works with terminally ill children, and combat disabled veterens.

old dog

Welcome to uph. Its great to have you on board. i'm sure bob, will be happy to see another member from Washington.:)

Welcome fellow Washingtonian, I vary happy to see you here at UPH. To bad you live on the other side of the state from me. But it still nice to have you here and we can talk here...............Bob

Welcome to the site :thumbsup:
Thanks for your time with the kids:)

Back