Another Great Day in Eastern, CO - First Hunt of 2017

Good job Echo and Ross. I'm sure it's distortion from the camera but it looked like you shot that bird at 100 yards!
Tom

Good job Echo and Ross. I'm sure it's distortion from the camera but it looked like you shot that bird at 100 yards!
Tom

Thanks Tom...125 yards to be accurate:) If you change the resolution to 1080 the video will get sharper. Hope you are doing well man.

Again another great video.... Echo is turning into a machine. Seem like you just got her but it must be at least three plus years now? Nothing more impressive than an enthusiastic dog with a great nose...

Again another great video.... Echo is turning into a machine. Seem like you just got her but it must be at least three plus years now? Nothing more impressive than an enthusiastic dog with a great nose...

She isn't even 13 months yet. I love her. Sweet personality, strong prey drive and really fast. We have a lot of work to do in the off season. We will head to Quail Run and have some fun. It has been a special season for us. We are bonding in the field. I am thankful for her, and look forward to our years together. I appreciate your comments.

Nice video Ross. Echo and you make quite the team!

I am starting to feel like when we hit the field we both understand the objective. She is starting to get more daring in the field. Ranging further out, but not out of my range. She is realizing that the birds live in the nasty stuff, and she is venturing into the cover.

She is a peach in the house and great with my sons. She has the closest bond with my wife, and that is a good thing. Thank you for the nice words.

She isn't even 13 months yet. I love her. Sweet personality, strong prey drive and really fast. We have a lot of work to do in the off season. We will head to Quail Run and have some fun. It has been a special season for us. We are bonding in the field. I am thankful for her, and look forward to our years together. I appreciate your comments.

Then it must be Pride I was thinking of. My apologies I've been off the forum awhile. You've got yourself another great dog... After seasons over we should get together and drink a scotch or two and talk bird hunting.:)

Then it must be Pride I was thinking of. My apologies I've been off the forum awhile. You've got yourself another great dog... After seasons over we should get together and drink a scotch or two and talk bird hunting.:)

Pride is still alive and doing ok for 13.5 years old. He sleeps 23 hours a day and still has a great appetite. His body is giving out a bit and that has us concerned. Pride has a gentile demeanor that will never be replicated.

Thank you for the complement about Echo. Love to grab a scotch (and a cigar) after the season ends. Let's make it happen.

Pride is still alive and doing ok for 13.5 years old. He sleeps 23 hours a day and still has a great appetite. His body is giving out a bit and that has us concerned. Pride has a gentile demeanor that will never be replicated.

Thank you for the complement about Echo. Love to grab a scotch (and a cigar) after the season ends. Let's make it happen.

Then it's a plan.... I have some good scotch and a few cigars around...:10sign:

Back