Ammunation for pheasant hunting

I suppose it would depend on what gauge you are shooting, whether you're shooting lead or non-tox, and what shot size you want. They seem to have an OK selection but I'm not sure how one would help without knowing what you're looking for.

I use ammoseek to price watch and get alerts for specific ammo I'm looking for. It can save a ton of money if you are looking to bulk buy something specific. Although I do hear a lot shipping to Canada is expensive and not worth it. If I'm just ordering new ammos to try, I do like midwayusa for their selection. Otherwise I'll browse some stores locally, but I find their prices are almost never worth it over online.

Scheels always has good prices when in season. Usually a premotional load of 11/4 oz in 12 or 1 oz loads for a 20 or 16 ga in 4,5, or 6 shot. I dont know about how they ship to Canada but they have one in Fargo. Might be the closest to you

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I was wondering where you buy your ammo? I'm from eastern Canada and I've had a lot of issues finding some good ammo. My friend suggested me SAIL, but I'm not sure about their selection. What do you think? Here's their website: : https://www.sail.ca/en/hunting/firearms/ammunition

Thanks, for your reply ;)
Looking at their website they carry federal. Decent shells. A lot of folks like black cloud. depending On what your hunting, if you can find it Fiocchi makes great shells as well. Also, inexpensive non-toxic Kent Fasteel is good.

Back