Alaskan fishing charters.

Ask Mr Byrd.

I wish I could help, but I lost my guide and brother to cancer last year. Doubt I would have ever gotten to Alaska, had it not been for him and don't know if I will ever get back.

I have only seen SE Alaska and it is fantastic. Three years ago this spring my brother invited me to bear hunt with him and some of his friends. Fortunately, my oldest son and I was able to make that memorable hunt. I did spend a lot of time on an Alaskan forum prior to that bear hunt and learned a lot. You might want to check in there about the salmon fishing.

Good luck. You will enjoy Alaska.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for guiding or lodge with a guide service. I can get you information on both.
The lodge is located in Prince William Sound has just about anything you'd like to do. Salmon, halibut, rock fish, crabs, prawns etc. I know this family and know that you'll get treated well.

A guide for a day...I can get you that also but it will be a recommendation from a fella we are friends with that guides internationally. He well not be your guide but he will be doing the recommendation.
Send me a PM and I'll get back with you ASAP.
S

This thread is sure making me want an Alaska trip again. Most of my fishing in SE Alaska was at Coronation Island and some at Warren Island and a little at Kuiu Island. Great memories.

Are you looking for guiding or lodge with a guide service. I can get you information on both.
The lodge is located in Prince William Sound has just about anything you'd like to do. Salmon, halibut, rock fish, crabs, prawns etc. I know this family and know that you'll get treated well.

A guide for a day...I can get you that also but it will be a recommendation from a fella we are friends with that guides internationally. He well not be your guide but he will be doing the recommendation.
Send me a PM and I'll get back with you ASAP.
S

Thanks, I am looking at going to Alaska in the summer 2013 with the family. Looking for a day a trip around the Anchorage to Jeuno area. I can PM you if you like, but others might be interested in your recommendation also.

Mike

Back