AKC yellow pointing lab pups

1shot1kill

well since everyone seems to come up from kansas to buy my pups, thought i would just let everyone know i have a litter--all females, will be ready 4-26th-o9, shots done, dews, vet checked and health letter from my vet. 275.00 each!! these girls are in Nebraska, just north of blue hill about 10 miles. can help with delivery if your close. heres some info on the pups and pedigree- my # is 402-984-0413. 125.00 dep will hold your pup.

on father side-(our dog is the grandson of hersey)- Sir Hersey of Surrey--- he was 1988,89,91,and 95 colorado state pheasant champion, and in 95 the true pointing division. Hersey had 21 different hunting trail victories including 4 state titles, and 3 pointing titles, he was featured in 5 major newspapers, 4 hunting/outdoor magazines and was on espn in oct of 91. He was the best all around Grand Master pointing retriever in the nation.
Hershey sired more certified pointers than any other dog in the country, including Grand Master pointing retriever Cajun of black forest.
on mother side--- some of the names and titles
CH-Nimloth Knight Light
FC AFC Black Golds Kates Rascal
FC AFC Trumarcs Ziparoo
And The Kellogg line
Pup_4.jpg

Pup_2_001.jpg

we own both parents, and they are excellent waterfowl hunters! if you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call or drop me a line. thanks again:thumbsup:

pups for sale

I have a few questions here:
What is the size and temperment of the dogs?
Would you ship to WA state?
What is the price and how females left?
I'm looking for my dad to replace his last lab, and am trying to convince him to go with a pointing lab. I lucked into a backyard bred lab that decided he was a pointer, and don't think I'll ever be able to go back. One additional question, how long, and how often do your dog's point?

thanks,

Ryan

I have a few questions here:
What is the size and temperment of the dogs?
Would you ship to WA state?
What is the price and how females left?
I'm looking for my dad to replace his last lab, and am trying to convince him to go with a pointing lab. I lucked into a backyard bred lab that decided he was a pointer, and don't think I'll ever be able to go back. One additional question, how long, and how often do your dog's point?

thanks,

Ryan

price is 275.00---4 females left
shipping is very exspensive--looking aprox 650.00 that includes the puppy.
dad is 110-115 mom is 85 pounds
we use them for waterfowl hunting--we have gone out pheasant hunting a few times with them and they will point and are very steady--but we have not trained them to point its natural for them, as i stated we waterfowl hunt. our labs are big labs.

Back